On Sunday Colin and myself took a trip up to Ashfield near Dunblane to test out our new Cyclamatic E-bikes which we are using to bring you news stories and videos of the local wildlife around Central Scotland.
These bikes are eco friendly and have a range of 20 miles, which gives us a larger area to cover now.
On our travel we checked out the far wood for Red Kites and spotted a few Pink Footed Geese, taking a well earned rest and some food for there long journey home.
Colin then shows us a burn where he hopes to film a wild otter and in a future project film some underwater video of life beneath the surface.
We then ride up to Kinbuck to check out the rabbits on the hillside and we then come across some Canada Geeseon the river bank.
Cyclamatic GTE Step-Through Electric e-bike
- All Cyclamatic eBikes are produced to meet the EN-15194 safety standard. Quick release battery and tilt saddle for easier recharging. Quick release front wheel. Intuitive twist-shift acceleration.
- Minimal assembly (under 5 mins). Quick change Shimano gears. Front and rear electric lights.30km range on normal terrain. Reach speeds of up to 24km/h. Upgraded lithium-ion battery – 24V10AH
- Padded saddle. Quality Shimano gears for smooth ride. Upgraded V-Fork brakes. Front suspension. Front and rear mud guards. Low step through frame
- No power assist, just cycle as you would on any normal bike, Assisted mode will kick in the power as you start pedalling and add extra power to each cycle, propelling you faster and with less effort
- The Cyclamatic range comes with a full 12 month warranty against any faults or problems that may develop.